Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Story So Far

A short post tonight.  Here is the EA/Bioware video "The Story So Far" in case you haven't seen it.  It is down loadable content you can purchase on line.  Or watch it here at no cost you!  I purchased this video through Xbox live.  It is narrated by Martin Sheen, who voices the Illusive Man in Mass Effect 2, and fills you in on the events of Mass Effect and sets the stage for Mass Effect 2.



Perhaps we'll see something similar come out as we get closer to the March 6th release of Mass Effect 3?

Since I started recording Xbox 360 in HD I'm going to work on redoing the video in the I Like Miranda and Won’t Apologize For It post since the that one was recorded in 480P with this not so useful software/hardware combo called a Dazzle.  Hopefully I have enough video in the can to make it fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment