Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mass Effect 3 Xbox Kinect


As we get closer to the arrival of Mass Effect 3 EA/Bioware is giving out more information about features, downloadable content and other aspects of the game.  One recent revelation is that Mass Effect 3 will work with Xbox Kinect.

I don’t have Kinect for my Xbox 360 at the moment so I don’t have much experience with it.  Perhaps some of you do? 
Mass Effect 3 with Xbox Kinect, according to EA/Bioware and other reports will allow you to control the game to include conversation trees, commanding squad members, switching weapons, shooting weapons, activating biotics etc.  All the things you are used to doing with you controller on an Xbox 360.
Here is a short video about the Xbox Kinect features of Mass Effect 3.  Many other similar videos are easily found by searching on Google or youtube if you are interested.

For those of you who have Xbox 360 Kinect do you like it?  Do you think Kinect will benefit Mass Effect 3?  More importantly should I go out and buy a Kinect for my Xbox to have for Mass Effect 3?  Lol  Yea I’m sure I will just to be able to check it out and write a post for you Mass Effect fans about it!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of the people in the video says something to the effect about yelling at the TV (in a good way) with the Xbox Kinect.  With out Kinect I already yell at TV/game when I have a critical mission failure!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment